Tuesday, March 27, 2007

I suppose I should tag someone


But my creative energies have been zapped. Just like Scott Baio in the movie. Which by the way is highly underrated.

You see I have poured out my creative powers in a burst of frenetic short story making. And judged by the 1.0 rating I got from Uber.com. It was amazing. Sure none of my actual readers enjoyed them either, but that's OK.

I don't write this blog for you. I write it for all those guys who google John Edwards Daughter looking for Jail Bail pictures during this trying time for his family. You sicko.

Anyway my only idea of creativity today was rinsing out my 32 ounce thirstbuster from yesterday instead of getting down a clean glass to drink my morning breakfast milk. You know how less dishes are good for the Environment and all. Also I figure this post will kill that sudden spike in readership I got from Drug Monkey.

You see Drug Monkey Just tagged both of my blogs as recipients of the Thinking Blog:

"Unfortunately for me the meme comes with some obligations:
The recipient of this award must follow these rules:Acknowledge the origin of the meme/award If you are tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think. Optional: Display the “Thinking Blogger Award” with a link to the post that you wrote using either the gold or silver versions of the award."

How does it feel drug monkey to get all that traffic right back at you?

OK here is my list.



  1. Arts and Daily

  2. Political Theory Daily.com

  3. Glen Greenwald

  4. Jezebels Riot

  5. http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/
Did I miss anyone?

5 comments:

Dr. Stephanie said...

I was taken aback by the nod to drunkenstepfather.com, but then I read more closely. It doesn't say what exactly the blogs make you think, just that they make you think. What it is that you think, exactly, you should just keep to yourself!

Evil Spock said...

I was tagged too. Eh, I thought I had moved beyond memes.

Romius T. said...

Yes we should all avoid the tags, i know that the drug nazi hates them. It was just a chance to shower me with his traffic.

Who can blame him?

I like to think doc that the drunken stepfather speaks to a bit part in us all.

I hope.

Jezebelsriot said...

I just learned what the hell a meme is, so apparently in my isolation I haven't had a chance to get sick of them. And I can only hope that my blog makes you think about bowel movements and dildos, it's the least I can do.

Romius T. said...

mmm, bowel movements and dildos, my favorite things.