Friday, January 21, 2005

I need to quit pissing in water bottles.

I just can't seem to make it to the bathroom lately. Pouring my piss from water bottles into the toilet is such fun! Why go to the toilet on your bodies schedule, take charge of your life--pee in water bottles.

Better news, the Misanthropic portion of this weblog is about to get it's groove back. It's not that I have decided to become immoral, but amoral.

I guess I could care about doing the right thing. But I 'm not gonna.

I am beyond m o r a l I t y !

I am beyond philosophy or it's need for justification. As the great Moore once said "the point is to change world."

There are a number of varied paths that one can use to respond to out culture. The sociopathic one just seems the best at this time for me.

As I have hinted at before , I see no need to kowtow to the interests of those above who would have me slide into mediocrity. Gamely chasing raises and hard work into a three bedroom house stocked full of Disney DVD's.

Will I cheat... steal...kill... for power? Only when needed. Even in the jungle, where only the fittest survive, the lion makes no enemy of the elephant.

No comments: