Monday, December 18, 2006

Man of the Year I am


I just got this in the e-mail. "Congratulations! You are the Time magazine "Person of the Year."

Holy Fucking Shit! What an honor. I mean I really am humbled by it all.

Maybe Time has noticed the uptick in my posting. I mean compared to all of last year at this time I only posted 92 times this year alone have increased my production by 20 posts and that's just the beginning. In November I posted a total of 21 times, the most ever. My December production is set to break my personal record.

All this extra posting comes at time of my peak creativity. I've never been more interesting, funny or poignant. Go read some of my posts from a few years ago. The qualitative leap in my posting is mind boggling.

Perhaps I am Time's person if the year because of my Award Winning Series Jailbait of The Week. (JOTW) That feature alone is worth me getting Man of the Year. (MOTY)

Some of my non-fans may question my selection:

"If you choose an individual, you have to justify how that person affected millions of people," said Richard Stengel, who took over as Time's managing editor earlier this year. "But if you choose millions of people, you don't have to justify it to anyone."

But I feel pretty justifed. Jailbait posting and all.

No comments: