Saturday, January 27, 2007

Make a Donation and save the whales and by whales I mean my fat ass


I've always respected panhandlers. With them you know exactly what you're getting for your money. Nothing. Other than participating in the slow eventual suicide of a mentally ill, chemical dependent, social outcast.

I am not really asking for money. But you could think of a donation as preventing advertising from appearing on this website. Of course any reader of this site understands that I am a Marxist and would never put advertising on the site.

The reason I can't ask for money is the quality of this website isn't worth any amount of a donation you might think to give. That's why I thought it would be fun to set the minimum donation at 1 million dollars. Then if I just got one donation I'd be a millionaire.

But then I thought it would be more fun to see people donate crazy stupid amounts like 45 cents. That would be funny.

I am really trying to find work so don't feel guilty about not donating. I mean do we really need another Mark Leyner rip off artist staying home trying to write the next great comedic novel?

The donate button is all the way at the bottom of this site. So you can totally avoid ever seeing it if you never scroll past the latest post.

No comments: