Monday, April 12, 2010

Nothing much happened today.

Which I guess is okay if you are me.  I mean who am I to ask for things to happen to me just so I can write them down for you to enjoy.

Number 1.

You don't enjoy anything.  So why the hell should I go about the hard task of taking all the mundane shit that happens to me and try to make it seem interesting.

I won't.  And I don't.

But at least I am writing in this blog again.  I think we can just turn this blog more into a daily journal than a place to go for my creative writing since my creative writing is so shitty anyway.

Poop Watch

I took one today.  The house is full of mosquitoes.  I am sure that is a coincidence.

My computer is running slow again.  I am out of memory.  I need a new internal hard drive (or maybe external)/ I need some more RAM as well.

I know I mentioned that before but I think it is important to repeat oneself as much as one can get away with it.

Not that I did here as what I just wrote bored the shit out of me.

I am doing laundry.

That was more boring. But I am not going to worry about that.  I am just gonna keep typing because I am going to start writing every day here at this blog.

Like it or not.

I watched 24 today.  I made a giant pizza and ate the entire thing.

I told my brother I am not going to get an i-pod touch.  I have a classic and I am (one day) going to get an Android based phone so I don't really see the need for an i-pod touch or i-phone.

I hate the new i-pad. Who has money to buy something that is a niche filler and not a necessity?

Fan boys I guess.

I am going to file this post under worst written post ever.  I am sorry I wasted your time.  I just need to get in the habit of writing every day.

No comments: