Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The Baby of Celebrity super chef and Italian hottie Giada De Laurentiis wants MEAT!

"I used to crave sweets before I got pregnant. You know, chocolate, cookies, cake. I've normally got a really big sweet tooth, but not now this baby just wants meat," she said.

GIada is preggars! As of yet there are no picture of Giada with her baby bump. As soon as there picture of a pregnant Giada you will see them here first. I am making that commitment to you. I just altered my Google news reader to update me with any of those exciting photos. NOW enjoy this!



This post is dedicated to the Honda Pilot. The Honda Pilot is in no way a vehicle for an aspiring soccer mom. The Pilot is stylish and awesome. I highly recommend it to you.

4 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I watched it without the sound so I could focus all my attention on her fabulous tits.

Romius T. said...

i don't know I thought the music added to the majesty of the moment!

Anonymous said...

http://www.celebrity-babies.com/images/2008/01/10/giada71829_cbb.jpg

You never followed through with pictures! liar.

Romius T. said...

im afraid you will catch me doing that A lot!