Sunday, October 17, 2004

Google me bathos. And carving fuck you in my 5 o'clock shadow.


God bless google and it's search engine. Despite possessing an apparent empty page rating, if you google "bathos" this humble blog pops up second on that list of queries from God's favorite search engine.

I am sure it has nothing to do with the google ads I once placed on this blog, in what can only be described as a rather pathetic attempt at making money.

I wonder how many times do I have to mention google to get my page rank higher than Lando Calrissian hopped up on roofies and dangling perilously close to the edge of SKY city?

Other than musing mindlessly over the status of my blog and rechecking my blogstats every three minutes, my only other plans this week involve not shaving so as to grow out my beard and then carve the letters FUCK YOU on my face.

If anyone asks me about it, I'm just gonna be like... "what, that's just how my hair grows out. I've got some natural bald spots, whats a boy to do?"

Or maybe I could just be like... " Damn, I wonder how that happened? Must have missed a spot. Maybe.."Oh that bitch!"

No comments: