Friday, March 10, 2006


It's nice to know that in this day and age of refusing to allow Arabs controll of our ports, the good people of America will still give Osama Bin Laden's neice a reality show.

The Superficial breaks the story!

“I understand that when people hear my last name, they have preconceived notions, but I was born an American and I love my country,” Dufour said in a statement from ReganMedia announcing the deal to develop a reality TV series.

“Her story will bridge the gap that people feel exists between the cultures she has lived in,” ReganMedia President Judith Regan said.

I am not sure what all that meant, I've just been staring at her pot belly, Iyeeee ... my goodness that's hot!

I can't find my previous post on Osama's Neice, but what can I say Google sucks, so here are a few more pics of some Hot Terrorist ASS!

No comments: