Saturday, March 11, 2006

Who said it could rain?


143 Days. A promise from SATAN. This all bullshit. My Volvo is floating in more water than a Fat Tuesday's left over float in New Orleans.

I wake at 4 am to find water falling out of the sky. I thought it just came out of the pipes in my shower. I am not sure about all this wet stuff, but I hear it's actually snowing in Scottsdale.

It took me 3 attempts at taping plastic garbage bags to the outside before I came up placing it in the door well and shutting the door to keep the rain out. That solution came at 2pm and after a very unrestful sleep.

Cripety.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, at that shit a bitch!
-La Isla

foxxxylove said...

That is the gayest pic of Tom Cruise I've ever seen!

Romius T. said...

Isa, you're right it sucked.

Foxxy, watch yourself, tom is not gay! (Not even a reach around)