Friday, June 01, 2007

Jail Bait is the new (insert foot in mouth here) Zeitgeist


If you've been writing a blog as long as I have then you know how easy it is to run out of things to say. Unless of course you are one of those kinds of people who can never shut up. I'm not one of those people. I can ride in a hot car with you all day and never tell you to turn the A/C on. I am very sensitive to people's pain and I figure like me you are aware of my discomfort, but you just don't care. All my sensitivities get me in trouble. Like my sensitive defense of the jailbait zeitgeist.




And like all men called upon to defend jailbait, I have been tested. I have been crucified. Sure the TSHC can be relied upon to keep all you little minions informed. But sometimes even I let things slip past me. But all it takes is a nudge by Fredrick Schwartz an authority from Hell's little newspaper and I get back in the game.




Of course I am talking about 18 year old pole vaulter and hottie Allison Stokke. And unlike some guys I can be respectful. I would never put her picture on a mug and try and make money off of it. Hell this blog's entire income has been under $5.



Here are some hot photos of a girl still in High School.




No comments: