Wednesday, July 13, 2005

My foul attitude.

"I will be the undesirable type of poor, the poor that longs for the luxuries of my middle class superiors and this will in turn embitter my foul attitude further"

[ go to http://jezebelsriot.blogspot.com/]

Yes, I know of that foul attitude, visions of a 1996 Volvo 850 running in my head. If I won the 75,000 bucks from Iwon.com's instant win game...oh how happy...joy..

I have far to many detailed daydreams about winning the lottery, and then starting my own foundation like "Mr. Bill" (oh no..Gates.)Though most of the dreams degenerate into vignettes about procedures needed for posting and ad on Craigslist for a cute 20 something "assistant" and what sorta cell phone plan I would buy.

"Money is no object, but I don't want to pay for roaming..that's a rip."

You pine to middle class status and you recognize you don't give a shit about it, but if you don't have a 6 cd changer (in dash) and cold AC waiting for you then your willing to be a terrorist eco-bomber for animal rights activists, when your not busy chowing down your next 99 cent cheeseburger. (Thank-you Jack-in-the-Crap your cheaply produced dead animal carcass is just what I crave at 2:40 in the morning, even if it's been sitting idly on a warmer for the last 26 minutes since the bar rush.)

No comments: