Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Does it suck being a characterure?

The Voice: "It must really suck being such a characterure? "

Did you even spell that right?

The Voice: "Uh, ..Yea ...I used spell check. "

Ok. What do you mean?

The Voice: "I am talking about your Myers-Briggs type. Your straight outa the book, bitch.
I mean, you like to think you have done all this "introspection" and bullshit, but really your just cut out personality. "

What Cuz I am 98% INFP?

The Voice: "Right on man!"

Do people even say "right on" anymore?

The Voice: "Hey, I was programmed in the 70's."

The INFP needs to work on balancing their high ideals with the requirements of every day living. Without resolving this conflict, they will never be happy with themselves, and they may become confused and paralyzed about what to do with their lives.

Oh, Fuck You. So, you mean it's just because of my "high standards" that things don't get done?

The Voice: "Typical. "

Under extreme stress, fatigue or illness, the INFP's shadow may appear. Example characteristics are:

"being very critical and find fault with almost everything
doing things to excess - e.g.: eating, drinking or exercising
becoming bossy or domineering and ignoring others' feelings
being pedantic about unimportant details "


Did you know that 48% of all terrorists are INFP's?

(backing away) The Voice: "No, I did not."

Did you know that 56% of all statistics are made up?

(returning) The Voice: "Actually, I did. "

Hey the pedantic thing, that just hurt. I was gonna post 8 more entries on the Eugenics book I am reading, for that I might just go to 10.

The Voice: "So, I guess your Ok with being only 2% fully human?"

(teeth chattering) If you could see me... I would be clutching...clutching ...that 2%.

No comments: