Saturday, May 13, 2006

A Fan letter to Steve Nash's Wife...


Dear Mrs. Nash

Did you know your name sounds like a salt substitute?

I just wanted to tell you how classy I think you are.

I know by now you must have 'googled' Steve Nash Wife or Steve Nash married.

So I am quite sure that you, your mom, or one of your best friends has stumbled upon this blog by now. And I have to say to my interested readers, that not once have you or any other member of your family tried to get a hold of me to verify 'the story'.

Have you and Steve discussed that dirty little tramp? I am hopeful that no marital strife has come about because of my posting. I'm like Drudge, I just report the facts. And you should probably keep in mind that Tempe is not a bit like ancient Greece or Rome (I get them both confused), so please don't shoot the messenger.

Anyways, I am sure there are dozens of excuses for Steve's behavior. Of course you are from Paraguay, so maybe you just don't read English so good. Frankly, I think that Steve needs to quit babying you so much and make you speak America's language while you're in America. It's the least you can do since we let you immigrate.

Well I just wanted to let you know how much I admire you, I am sure you are nothing like that dirty skank from Hooters!

Cuddles,
Romius. T.

P.S.

I thought about adding your name to this post, but then every time you 'googled' yourself you'd have to re-read this post. Since you are probably in denial about the whole thing it seemed a bit cruel.

But I am not a nice person, so it wasn't until Tim Thomas called me and said he would "Go Ghetto on me" if I put your 'real name' out there on 'the internets.' I'm not sure what he meant, but it sounded quite unpleasant.

This post is dedicated to my friends who marvel at Tim Thomas' instant I got your back even though I have only been in town '3 whole weeks' thing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Alright, I have to know. Who the hell is this Steve Nash, what did he do and who is his wife. I feel so... so... out of the loop.

Romius T. said...

Jezzy,

Purple words are hyperlinks which tell the story.

He is a point guard for the Phoenix Suns.

I met some chick in a hooters who claimed that she was hit on by steve and he had to stop talking to her and get back to the "wife"

It's not as funny sounding in a wrap up.