Thursday, May 17, 2007

Today's Fan Letter to Steve Nash's Wife is "I have Steve's Eyes"


Dear Mrs. Nash,

I don't like to brag. That's because I can get other people to do it for me. Even if those "people" are monkeys.

"The Self Help Center. Written by Romius T, who also blogs at The Needs Of The Few, this blog covers the banal and ordinary on any given day. Romius's posts on The Self Help Center are like haunting prose poems of the damned or they are a dry joke inflicted on a world that has no sense of humor." [my emphasis]

I couldn't have said it better myself. And I've tried. Like I said though I don't like to brag, but I did get to hitch a ride onto the NBA playoff game of the year yesterday. Suns vs. Spurs Game 5.

It was a heartbreaking loss for you and Steve I bet.

My Highlights included:


  • Becoming Voiceless
  • waving a towel for 2 hours straight-I can't lift my right arm now
  • given a cardboard paper mask in the facial shape of steve nash with cut out card board eyes

I used the mask to go around pretending I was Steve Nash all night. I kept trying to get girls to go out on date with me as Steve. The result of my efforts were quite baffling. It appears that a lot of women walking around Us Airways Arena are too good for Steve Nash. They kept saying "no" to my requests for a "date with Steve."

I guess this is good news for you. Even if Steve wanted to cheat, I don't like his prospects. For fun I even tried telling girls "Steve Nash likes cleavage!" This statement garnered nothing but a few stares and giggles. In fact the only time that I got a response was yelling, "Make sure to put that on myspace" anytime I saw a couple of teenagers posing for camera phone pics.

Oh, well.

Cuddles,

Romius T.

1 comment:

Evil Spock said...

Remember that The Few were your stepping stone to greatness.

Evil Spock likes helping you become more famous.