Thursday, March 15, 2007

Larry King Blogs on his Birthday


I never take a day off from. No matter what. Even on my birthday. Some people think I am the hardest working man in show biz, but they are wrong. That distinction belongs to James Brown's "fiance" who appeared for more than a month straight on my CNN talk show.

I've got way to many distractions to devote my life soley to Journalism. I keep very busy giving the "sex" to many of my Laotian mini-wives over at my Turkey Baster Impregnation Farm in Peru. Not to mention all my heart attacks and field trips with Tom Cruise to his Scientology's anti-psychiatry museum.

For the first time in my life I almost met a man with double the size of my own megalomania. Of course I am talking about Katie Holmes, not Tom. We all know Tom loves the Trannies. And we all know how Katie (Kate) Holmes' vagina has been surgically altered to look even more like the gigantic penis that Tom craves it to be.

As much as I disapprove of the museum I must say that it is one hell of a ride. I give it Four Stars. I am going to have to go back again and again.

Larry King blogs every Thursday night at 6 P.M., when he's not too drunk he posts. Visit Larry King Blogs here and be my best friend forever on the MySpace.
538 Loatian Mini-Wives crave Larry's cock and don't know why.

No comments: