Friday, December 08, 2006

Jailbait of the Month Club


And the award goes to Arianna Huffington, because as a minor your daughter Christina cannot accept the award.


Arianna enjoys harassing her daughter constantly with blackberry messages. We'd enjoy harassing her daughter too. But not until 2007. Cuz homey ain't down with going to jail. That's why I deleted all my Yahoo chat room "girl friends."


14 year old's never take rejection well, so I had to delete them all from my friends section. I never told any of them why. They're not mature enough to get it anyways.


I am pretty sure you can see Christina's bra in this pic. I gotta say, way to go, Mom!


This post is dedicated to all the "Moms" for letting your teenaged daughters go all "slutty" in front of you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Mmm... sweet sweet jailbait, next time how bout a little young man for the ladies?

Romius T. said...

Let me think about that. The rumors spreading around town have me half gay as it is.

Not that there is anything wrong with that. It's just hard out here for a player to get laid.

MMM sweet man meat. Though...mmm