Saturday, February 03, 2007

I am still in hangover mode.


I am more convinced every moment that passes that I will be giving up on drinking soon. That sucks because without liquid courage I don't have the balls to use roofies on my dates when I get them home.

I don't know if you've seen the video of the two-headed dog, but you should. A Russian mad scientist decapitates a puppies head and then attaches it to another dog. The puppy tries to reassure the new body that everything is all cool by licking it's new body's face. But the dog that has woke suddenly to the prospect of having a second head is clearly freaked.

I don't support research like this. Even when it comes from a Communist. Even when it fucks with dogs. Which I hate. Some things are just too fucked up.

Now go watch it!

Two headed dogs was nothing. Next came Monkeys.

"But the dog brain was really just a warm-up act for the monkey head. In the 1970s, after a series of extensive experiments, White performed the first successful brain transplant on a primate, surgically attaching one monkey's head to another monkey's body. When the newly attached monkey woke up, he tried to bite off the finger of an attending doctor, and everyone cheered. "

You read that right. They actually cheered. Scientists are crazy.

No comments: