Wednesday, February 28, 2007

If you have a dick you should rule the world. Post Script. The key to picking up women is in your peripheral vision.


I'd like to pretend that my friends aren't crazier than you. But they are. Most of my friends make Britney Spears look lucid. Just the way K-Fed can Brit Brit look lucid whenever he talks to Britney about getting back together. K-fed taunts his ex-gf by telling her he wants to get back with her, if by getting back together you mean he wants 30 million dollars in cold cash.

"I am either a genius or completely insane."

Which do you is the most likely? X is nuttier than Peter Pan Peanut Butter and almost as gay. X is positive that if you stare at a point behind a woman (your prey) long enough she will become aroused by all that peripheral scanning your eye balls are doing and feel an unavoidable Darwinian impulse to "display" in front of you.

"I don't see what's crazy about that at all."

No comments: