Friday, February 02, 2007

I don't have the answer to scurvy. But I know it is better than AIDS.


I don't have any orange juice or non caffeinated drinks at home other than water. So I am drinking water and chewing on orange flavored gum. It's not the same thing, but I am ghetto like that. And since I figure most of my readers are too I just saved you hundreds of dollars over your lifetime in OJ drink bills.

You are probably wondering about scurvy. You read in your 6th grade history book that sailors a long time ago caught the scurvy from not eating any oranges on trips over to the new world. I don't know anything about scurvy, but I know it's better than the Super AIDS you've been spreading.

Now that I am officially soliciting your money I figured I better put some effort and thought in how I can help you the consuming blog reader. Your welcome.

No comments: